Thursday, 27 February 2014

Thursday afternoon with friends!

We had a lovely afternoon at Sunrise Crafts today.  We are a lively bunch and we were talking so much, a couple of us (well me) ended up with a different card!!

Designed by Bhanu, it's a versatile card which can be used for many occasions.  The first picture is how it should be (thanks June)!  The second picture is mine... spot the difference!!  The third picture is just showing a different angle.






I love distress inks - they are so effective.
Thanks for looking.

Carol
xx


5 comments:

  1. Stunning cards, both yours and the original, love the colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie. I love the colours too. I think they are autumnal. Do you go to a craft group Jackie? It's wonderful for me because at home, my style is so different so I try things at Sunrise that I probably wouldn't the rest of the time. Thanks for dropping by xx

      Delete
  2. WOW! these are STUNNING Carol. LOVE the gorgeous colours and the flowers look so dimensional.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is stunning...I adore the flowers!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what beautiful colors and card design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!