Saturday, 8 February 2014

The Nursery

Good evening.  Hope you are having a good Saturday.  I had a real treat today.  My daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter visited so that was lovely.  

Here is a little card with a scene on.  I saw the card shape on C&C the other day. 



The scene on that one was a little girl watering her garden.  It was a Spellbinders show.  Anyway, I thought I would try to recreate the format and put a different scene in.  The digistamp is Bell Horses Li'l Cowboy by Elisabeth Bell.  He is so cute!  The papers are from a freebie inluded with Quick Cards ages ago.  It's a paper stack called Let's Fly Away.  I knew I would find a use for it sometime!  The lettering 'TOYS', balloon and boat are cutting files from Scrappydew.com and called Playroom Toys.

Hope you like it and thanks for looking.

Carol xx

1 comment:

  1. A delightful card. I don't watch craft TV so I can't compare :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!