Wednesday, 12 February 2014

Strumming along



Hi everyone,

Well the weather does not seem to be improving at all.  We had heavy rain  yesterday which suddenly and unexpectedly turned into heavy snow which, despite the very wet ground, settled and gave us a pretty white back garden.  It was short-lived though - in the afternoon the sun came out and the snow disappeared as quickly as it arrived!  I really feel for the thousands of people who are flooded out of their own homes.  The rain has been relentless and there is so much more to come.

Here is a little gift I made for my son who moved into his new flat recently.  It doubles as a little gift box!  The cutting file is from svgcuts.com and the set is called 'Vintage Valentines'.  As always there is a very helpful assembly video to help you but it alltogether.








Hope you  like it and thanks for looking!  Have a great day and stay warm :)

Carol

4 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, found you blog at long last. :o) Love this very cute guitar. Looks like lots of fun to make.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Donna!! Thanks for dropping in. I feel highly honored because I am in awe of your work - particularly your coloring! I am a bit of a novice with my Spectrum Noirs and I love to see your projects. The guitar was fun to make and easy too. I love SVGCuts files :)

      Delete
  2. Fantastic guitar, my daughter and my grandchildren are singer/guitarists so I may just have to get this svg :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie, Yes it's a lovely project to make and I must say, although it is obviously small, more than one person has asked me if they can play it - they think it is a working guitar!! haha xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!