Wednesday, 26 February 2014

Now is the time for all good men........




......to come to the aid of the party!

When I was younger - a couple of zillion years ago, I did a touch typing course and there were two exercises that I had to do time and time again;

Type the following two sentences until you feel your fingers are about to drop off:-

The quick brown fox jumped over the lazy dog

Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of the party

In those days, typing was quite a skill - I'm not talking electrical equipment here.... Oh no- I'm talking of the ones that had an inked ribbon where you had to bash the keys as hard as you could and use Tippex to make a miserable attempt at covering up your mistakes.  The good old days!!

Anyway, when SVGCuts released their new kit this week, I just had to download it and have a go - for old times sake!  Hope you like my version of the typewriter.  It is so cute!  



Thanks for looking.   Please consider leaving a comment to let me know you were here and if you like my blog, ask a couple of friends to follow - I need more visitors!

Carol
Xxxxx


4 comments:

  1. It looks absolutely brilliant Carol :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! It was so much fun to make :-) Thanks for popping by. Have a wonderful Thursday!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Shirley! Hope you had a lovely holiday xx

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!