Friday, 21 February 2014

If I were you......

Hi bloggers,

I haven't blogged at all in the last week and the time has flown by!  It's been half-term and Looby Lou (known to others as Lola) my 5 year old granddaughter came to stay.  I absolutely love spending time with her. We have so much fun and she definitely has a leaning towards craft so quite a lot of time was spent in the craft room which was nice through all these dark, rainy days.  But, by the time bedtime for her came around, I was pretty much all done in - realising I'm not so young anymore!

Anyway, Looby Lou went home yesterday and I didn't get to the Thursdy craft class at Sunrise Crafts (details in previous blog entries) but I do know what I missed......


It's lovely isn't it?  Designed by Bhanu who has so many ides up her sleeve.  We never know what she is going to pull out of the hat.  This card could be for by occasion too - add an appropriate sentiment and there you have it!  It's lovely Bhanu - sorry I missed it but see you next week!

Oh!  Why did I title my blog 'if I were you'!  Well it's Looby Lou's new saying and it's hilarious when said completely out of context......  'You know what I would do if I were you grandma?'  'What would you do Looby Lou?' 'I would always think that pink is the best colour in the world'!!!    Kids!  Don't you just adore them?


video







2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card and a delightful look at a pretty little girl :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Carol, gorgeous design hun.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!