Friday, 14 February 2014

Hot, Cool, Yours!


I am not known for my patriotism but I admit to feeling immensely proud when Jenny Jones stood on the podium to be adorned with her bronze medal.   The first ever medal won by a Brit on snow in the Winter Olympics.....EVER!!  Well done Jenny!  I was inspired to look around and see if I could find a snowboarding digistamp and I chose one from Pink Cat Studio for my card.....


I think she's cute!  I coloured her with my spectrum noir pens.  I feel I m getting a little bit better with my blending but still some way to go!

Hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Have a great day and sty safe, warm and dry.  I will be going to Coventry by train later to pick up Looby Lou (Lola), my granddaughter from school who is coming to stay until net Thursday during her half-term break.  Looking forward to lots of fun with her :-)

See you soon.

Carol xx


PS.....  The title of this blog post is the official slogan for the Sochi Winter Olympics! 


3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card, love the little snowboarding character :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say, hoping for gold today in the Skeleton :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jackie! I have tweeted Jenny Jones to ask if I can send it to her... I guess I should find the Team GB headquarters address and post it to them? Yes GOLD for Britain would be so brilliant!! Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!