Thursday, 6 February 2014

Boat on a box!

To follow on from my last post, here is a box with a cute boat on top.  It is again for the little boy next door for his birthday.  Not sure what I will put in it yet - I don't really want to put sweets alone in - i have to take a look around and see what I can find.  I am looking for small nautical-themed gifts which are not heavy - suggestions please!!  Anyway, here it is.....

  

It's really cute.  The cutting file was from SVGCuts.com; one of my favorite cutting files companies.  They do fantastic videos showing exactly how to make these up.  There are hundreds of projects and the detail is fantastic.  Here is a top view - there are even little oars to put inside the boat!!


Hope you like it :)

Carol





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!