Thursday, 6 February 2014

An afternoon at Sunrise Crafts

It's cold, dreary and damp out there but Thursday afternoons are always brighter because it's when I go to craft class.  Sunrise Crafts is a little shop in Wombourne Wolverhampton and is an absolute treasure trove!  

I first went there about three years ago and the resident craft artist there, Bhanu was so helpful and advised me on a craft technique that I hadn't tried before.  I saw a room at the back of the shop full of people having fun and there was a lot of chatter.   The cards on display were beautiful and so, as soon as I could make the time, I started going every Thursday afternoon although Thursday isn't the only craft class - they are pretty much through the week.  Call 01902 893770 to ask for details.  

They also have an online shop and although I have only ever bought instore as I am a regular visitor, I have heard that their delivery is fast and efficient.  Give them a try!!

Anyway, here is the card we made today.  As ever, it is designed by Bhanu of Sunrise Crafts!!

 

and here's the inside.....


Gorgeous don't you think?

Thanks for looking. :)

Carol




2 comments:

  1. A beautiful selection since I last visited, love the boat in a box :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie! Hope you have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!