Thursday, 13 February 2014

A welcome caller.....

I had a lovely surprise yesterday when I answered an international telephone call and the voice on the other end introduced himself as Leo from SVGCuts!!!  He had phoned for a chat and to ask me about how I find the projects, what machine I use and to let me know I had been selected to,receive a gift card to use in the SVGCuts shop!!  How's that to brighten up a dreary wet Wednesday afternoon??  We talked about all sorts - including Downton Abbey which is one of Mary's favorite shows and the cause of the terrible weather the planet is suffering at the moment.  Leo is such a lovely guy with heaps of charisma and if I was a fan before, I am now a mega-fan!!

Thought I would share with you a favorite project I made last year although to be honest, it's difficult to single any one out as they are all awesome.  This one though is such a pretty little cottage and, whilst I love to share my work with other people, I simply couldn't give this one away!!




The roof lifts off so you can put sweeties inside!  

Thanks for looking.  Hope,you like it.  Stay safe and warm today.

Carol xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!