Saturday, 23 March 2013

Zebra



My operation for a torn tendon in my elbow went well. I am a bit sore but so glad it is done because I have had pain for more than two years and m looking forward to a complete recovery. Can't do anything for four weeks though which is going to be a bore. Here is a card I made before the op for the little boy next door. I used my black cat cutter and paper-pieced the zebra. The file is from My Scrap Chick.





Whilst I am unable to craft, I have bought a video photography course and am going to learn to take better photos! Watch this space!

Snow is quite deep here in Wolverhampton. I am glad to be cosy and warm inside. Stay safe everyone xxxx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. What a cute card, I love that zebra :o)
    I am so pleased your that you operation went well and that 4 weeks will soon pass...hugs
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The zebra looks great, a lovely card. We have very deep snow here in South Yorkshire, my little cat hasn't been out for 2 days !! Hope you are soon fully recovered from your op.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!