Monday, 24 December 2012

Time to do the Christmas shop!

It's stupid o'clock but I am going out to get to Sainsburys when the doors open at 6.00. I know some people love the hustle and bustle but I'm not one of them! I love to stroll around a near empty shop with the shelves stacked with goodies and not have to stand in a half hour queue to part with my pennies so off I go! I just wanted to wish all my crafty friends a very very Happy Christmas. Thank you for sharing your most wonderful creations, I have gained such knowledge by reading your blogs and find them so inspirational. Here are a few cards I made recently, I want to post the cute card I made for my other half but its too dark to,take a photo - ill do it later! Anyway, here are a couple of others......

This one is for my granddaughter.....




This is for my grandson.....






This for my musical son and his partner.......







And finally, this one is for my daughter and son in law.....





Merry Christmas all and a very big welcome to any of you who pop by for the first time with a new iPad or suchlike from Santa!!

Carol
Xxx



Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wolverhampton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!