Tuesday, 25 December 2012

Happy Christmas!


Hi everyone, well the day is here! Happy Christmas. I hope Santa has paid you a visit. He has dropped by here but the children and grandchildren will be coming tomorrow so we usually open gifts then. Today, we are off to my mums to take her out to lunch and will get back later on to just sit and relax! Tomorrow is my big day - I am cooking a lamb biryani for lunch. My kids love that!

Here is the card I made for my husband. I love the picture of the little polar bear cub.





The room was a little dark for the camera. It's actually bright white glitter card - very frosty and lovely!

Have the greatest day everyone.

Carol
Xxx



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wolverhampton

2 comments:

  1. What a lot of beautiful cards since I last popped in.
    Merry Christmas and a a Happy New Year to you and your family :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie - and a very happy Christms to you too :). Hope you have a wonderful time xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!