Sunday, 16 December 2012

Finished at last!

I have finally made the very last Christmas card for 2012 - what a relief although I must say, I have enjoyed making my cards more this year than at any time before. This is mainly down to the fact that I joined a craft class earlier this year and I love learning new techniques and getting inspiration. It's great fun and has breathed new life into my craft.

The card I am showing today is the one I made for my elderly mum. I know she will love it - she does always appreciate my cards. She's had a bit of a difficult couple of years and none of us has realised how hard it's been for her. Anyway, I'll be taking it across to her next week. It's a mixture of Spellbinders and Memory Box dies, pink pearl card and white glitter card. Hope you like it too!





Post another one tomorrow :) Time for my bed!!

Carol


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wolverhampton

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, what a gorgeous card :)
    Jackie xx
    P.S. This is my fourth attempt to post. If it works will you please turn off word verification as it is virtually unintelligible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jackie for your post! I will see if I can turn off word verification - didn't know I had it!!!

    Carol
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!