Wednesday, 21 November 2012

My little granddaughter, Lola is staying with me this week so not much hope of making any cards. However, she loves to be in the craft room with me. She is 3 years old - almost 4 and we have great fun together. Today we made a paper gingerbread man each. Here she is proudly holding her creation (and mine). :)



And here she is busy with her colouring pens......




I have made a paper crafted 3-tier 'birthday cake' for her birthday but I have had to delete the photos of it while she is staying with me because she loves to flip through the photos on my iPad. I can re-install them when she goes home next week and then I will post the pictures. It's lovely!

See you tomorrow :)

Carol
Xx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!