Tuesday, 27 November 2012

My Christmas starts here!


I know it's early still - but I must admit to feeling a bit Christmassy now. Lola, my granddaughter was here for a week. She is 4 years old on 30th November and I had booked a birthday treat to the theatre to see Angela Ballerina which I mentioned in my previous post. It was so lovely and Lola was suitably enthralled. The next day we went to see Santa at West Midlands Safari Park. She absolutely loved it and there was a sleigh ride to the North Pole where the big man himself was waiting to greet us. I'm telling you, he was the real deal - not some skinny student which we came across last year somewhere else. This guy was round and fat with a jolly laugh - real HoHoHo stuff! Anyway, here are some photos and then we will get back to craft!













Such a lovely day!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wolverhampton,United Kingdom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!