Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Back in the habit? No promises!

Well, I have got well and truly out of the habit of posting. Not sure why because I think it's great to keep a nice record of daly crafting. So my intention is to try to shake off old bad habits and get back to regular posts - I will try but don't hold your breath!,
To get me going, here is a card I made fairly recently for a long-time friend of mine. I have used a memory box die and also spellbinders. The butterfly is from my crafty stash.



Well that was easy! Perhaps I'll blog again tomorrow!
Happy crafting
Carol
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Wolverhampton,United Kingdom

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back posting and this is a lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shirley. Don't know where the time goes!! Must try harder! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!