Saturday, 24 November 2012

......and the rain still falls!

Well it's been so dull and miserable but we have still been able to have some fun. It is Lola's 4th birthday next Friday and ages ago, I had booked two tickets to take her to see Angelina Ballerina at my local theatre. The day came today and it was a big surprise for her. She was enthralled by the dancing and singing and clapped along. She loved it and I was moved to proud tears!













And then back home to......more rain!



I am so looking forward to doing some craft but by the time she goes to bed I am too tired! Still, it's been a lovely day. Tomorrow we are seeng the big man himself.... SANTA!,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend.

Carol
Xxx

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!