Tuesday, 27 November 2012

And now..... Back to craft!


For my grand-daughters birthday, I have bought her a Merida costume (from the Disney film Brave) and so I decided to make a card to match










My pet name for her is Looby Lou and she calls me Dongar - always has done since she first started to talk.

Hope you like it :)

I also made her a paper 'birthday cake' with cutting files from SVGCuts.com. I had great fun making it and you get to use up all your little bits and bobs like buttons, ribbons etc.





Inside the top,box, I am going to put a cupcake - home made if I get the chance and in the lower two tiers maybe small toys, and sweeties. I am taking it to the local florist to get them to gift wrap it for me. It stands around two feet tall. It's a nice keepsake. Hope you agree

See you soon

Carol
xxxxx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carol, thank you for joining my followers. I have been browsing your lovely blog. You have some lovely photographs and projects. I have joined your followers :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks Jackie :)
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!