Sunday, 15 January 2012

Speeding through January!


Wow.... we are in the middle of the first month of 2012 already!!  It's scary :(

I have a few birthdays coming up so I thought I had better get to work.  I have kept them simple and sweet.




These are made with the Hunkydory Jewelled Elegance Cardmaking Collection - Blue Topaz together with a sheet from the matching Jewel Cascade Set.  It's a fabulous kit to work with.  I have used a couple of brads on the doors and I am going to use a small piece of wire in a matching colour to tie the doors together.  The sentiment has been printed and distressed with a chalk ink in an appropriate colour.  I must say that the card is much better in real life than in these photos.



1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic I love the butterfly great work Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!