Wednesday, 4 January 2012

Mark's Birthday Card!


On 20th January my son will celebrate his birthday.  I never know what type of card to make but I generally go for something topical.  This year I was at a loss so I looked at his Facebook page!!  I saw that he has recently watched and enjoyed a film about robots or something so I did some research and managed to find an image as a focal point for the card.  I used print and cut on my Cougar cutting machine and made the topper.  I used simple silver mirri card as a base and embossed the card with different embossing folders.  It looks really good in real life - it doesn't look so good in a photo but here is is anyway.....


I haven't decided yet about where to put the sentiment... I may add something to the front or might just put something inside.  I'll let you know what I decide!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!