Sunday, 11 December 2011


These are the cards I made for my little grandchildren.  The cut files are from Shirley Young's Cards and inside there is a insert to which I added text and in Lola's card, I put in a little line drawing of Looby Lou and in Ethan's card, I put a little robot!  I used my Black Cat Cougar which enables me to print and cut..... fab machine... every serious crafter should have one!!  I would have made more of the cards - perhaps mounted them onto something else with more decoration but I am nursing a viral infection and was getting too tired... just wanted to get them done!!  Hope you like them......


2 comments:

  1. They look great Carol - hope Ethan an Lola like them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shirley!! Thanks for popping by. I thought you were maybe still away I didn't ping you to tell you they were done. I gave Lola hers yesterday.... she was thrilled!! Ethan will love it... he is very excited about anything Christmassy!

    Thanks again Shirley and Happy Christmas to you!!

    Take care
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!