Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Christmas Cards!


OK so I am a little bit too organised!   I have worked really hard to get these done and I am not too far off finishing now.  I like to have a theme and do the one card for most people.  I do special ones for my grandchildren but near enough everyone else gets the same card.  I try to do something a little different and I am quite pleased with these this year.  Apart from anything else, they flatten completely out so great for posting.  I send many cards abroad so it can be quite expensive!!   Some of the credit must go to the lovely Bhanu at Sunrise Crafts just outside Wolverhampton www.sunrisecrafts.co.uk.  She is so friendly and helpful, always gives fabulous ideas and advice and has a lovely smile.  Sunrise Crafts is an absolute treasure trove - I can't resist calling in when I have the slightest excuse!    When I started to work on my Christmas cards, a happy accident got me to the final design.  I used my Spellbinders Wizard to cut out a Spellbinder ornament die but I had not placed the spacer plate properly and it didn't cut out the whole thing - that gave me an idea!!  The main image is HeroArts and it is dusted with four different colours of Perfect Pearls.   I have added glitter to the image.   The other stamps used are Stamp Addicts.   The third photo is not very good but there is a sentiment on there.  I'll try to take another photo to upload tomorrow during daylight.






5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely design - the cards really look outstanding. I would love to do stamping but I can't get the technique right and finish up with a messy looking card !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are fabulous Carol...Love the design and image...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A production line!
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all. For dropping by and taking a peep and leaving your lovely comments :)
    Happy Christmas to you all.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!