Tuesday, 29 November 2011


It is Lola's birthday tomorrow - the last day of November.  Lola is my granddaughter.  She will be a very grown-up 3 years old!  I call her Looby Lou and have done since she was born.  She calls me Dangar which is lovely - I hope she doesn't start calling me Grandma because that will mean she is growing up too fast!!  Anyway, here is the card I made for her birthday......

Looby Lou and I often sit and watch an Andy Pandy DVD so I thought she would love this card.  I simply downloaded an Andy Pandy colouring page and coloured with Promarkers.  I then cut it out with a scalloped circle nestability on my Spellbinders Wizard machine.  The backing papers are from Polkadoodles Pretty Sweet CD Rom.  The number 3 has just been cut out and glittered

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!