Tuesday, 29 November 2011


I have managed to finish Lola's wall word.  I am giving to her as a Christmas gift so I had to hide it when she came to stay with me last week.  I think it is really cute.  She loves Minnie Mouse and has just started ballet lessons so I incorporated those things.  Anyway, here it is.  Hope you like it.....


 The ballet toppers are from a MIC set which I have had for a couple of years.
 These are Magnolia stamps coloured with Promarkers and the gems and flower/skeleton leaves are from my stash
 The rosette is from Lettering Delights and cut out on my Black Cat machine.  Minnie is also an SVG file cut on my Cougar
Lola loves Rosie.  I just printed out a couple of images and cut round them.  The ladybirds are MIC and  to add some interest to the gingham paper covering the A, I have added a dot of Pastel Raspberry Liquid Pearl in each little square.  I've had the Liquid Pearl for years and never used it.  I think they look really effective.  I'll definitely use them again!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Becky. They turned out really well and will look lovely on the wall. The photos just don't show them as nice as they really are. My daughter was here at the weekend and I am soooo dying to show her but I decided to leave it as a surprise until Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made some lovely things :)

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely items Carol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!